Friday, July 20, 2007

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! - You guys are amazing. Already done a cooking class! LH your hair looks CURLY! LT I want the first massage when you get home.
Love Jan

Anonymous said...

no way mom gets the first massage...seniority comes to mind
you're rockin already...awesome
love dad

Anonymous said...

Hi girls!

Bangkok looks amazing and you two seem to br having a blast already. Yout hostel also looks neat and clean. Keep the pics and commentaries coming; I'm getting the hang of this blog thing!
Amazing - can you girls send for us!!
Love Chris(Dad)and Mom(Gail)

Anonymous said...

I have forwarded the communication I had with Lesley in Australia to your E-Mail address. Thought you could use the info if you wanted to, or not. Regardless, its backup if you should need it.
Can't get over your pics and the things you have done already. You only left on Tuesday!!!!
Hugs to you both, Love Min

Vanessa said...

I miss you already!!!!!!!!!!! Well I miss LH, LT I have no idea what you are like but I'm sure I'd miss you too had I known you before you wo left!!! xoxoxoxo

Vanessa said...

I miss you already!!!!!!!!!!! Well I miss LH, LT I have no idea what you are like but I'm sure I'd miss you too had I known you before you wo left!!! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Very cool Lauren, looks like a blast! Have a great time, I'll be keeping up on your trip.

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, love the updates and the photos! I can't believe how much you will accomplish in such a short amount of time. We've got you bookmarked now and look forward to your many adventures and anecdotes.
xoxo
Auntie Elb